- Over 25 years experience in accounting, tax, & accounting technology.
- 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017 voted by Intuitive Accountant top 100 ProAdvisor List.
- Advanced Certified by Intuit in all QuickBooks Desktop editions and QuickBooks Online
- Intuit Premier Resellers – (Intuit refers businesses to us when they are in need of a business software efficiency solution, conversion of accounting data to QuickBooks, or when training is needed)
- Each trainer is a certified QuickBooks Pro Advisor.
- We take pride in our quick response time when you have a problem or question.
- We take the extra effort to make sure you understand the how’s and why’s of QuickBooks.
- Trainers are experienced teachers with expert knowledge of business issues.
- We know our tax, business procedures, and internal controls and during training, we will keep you abreast of any deficiencies, or procedures that can be improved, and if interested, we suggest improvements.
- We have a commitment to accuracy.
- We offer support when it’s convenient for you days, evenings or weekend training.
- Training is customized to your specific needs.
- We tailor the software to fit your needs, your accountant’s needs, your banker’s needs, your customer/vendor. This is not an impossible task!
- It’s not just a training session, we continue to educate through regular E-Mail newsletters and links to informative websites that will help you grow your business.
- We stay current with accounting, tax, & technology through ongoing continuing professional education courses, trade associations, periodicals & web searches. And, we share the best of the best!
Linda Saltz, CPA
Certified QuickBooks Pro Advisor
Guru since 1997!
Linda Saltz co-founding partner of a local CPA firm for 10 years through the year 2000. She managed, marketed and provided client services including QuickBooks support, training, & seminars. The hands-on contact with the clients facilitated an open forum to offer guidance on business management, tax problems, tax planning, and preparation, financial & estate planning. She has over 20 years small business accounting experience in most industries.
Linda has provided consulting, part-time controllership services, accounting, tax, and information technology services to industry, small business, and individuals. In addition to marketing the firm, responsibilities included interpreting clients needs and determining services required, providing business solutions, managing workload, supervising a staff of 3 CPA’s and 2 support personnel.
Linda Saltz is the author and seminar leader of a series of QuickBooks training classes. She has been producing seminars and training small business on the software since 1997. With her small business background, she brings together knowledge in accounting, income tax planning, and QuickBooks to offer the very best of all worlds when developing a QuickBooks solution.