- Improved Multiuser Experience – know exactly who is currently logged in to QuickBooks
- Use the QB Messenger to give users a deadline to be logged off. This would be a timed message that the Admin can cancel if necessary.
- Receive a message stating who missed the logout deadline and alternatively contact them in a different way.
- Two users can use the same feature in QuickBooks simultaneously as long as they are not in the same transaction. EX. Pay Bills, Create Invoice, Create POs or Estimates, Enter Bills.
- All the same great features that QuickBooks Pro and Premier have.
- Multi-user mode to adjust inventory, delete list items and change sales tax
- Connect multiple locations and remote workers
- Inventory Tracking with Multiple locations (additional annual fee applies), Barcode scanning, track bay/bin, track serial numbers or lot numbers, FIFO Option.
Features found only in QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions
- Multi-Monitor Support – Now QuickBooks have multiple windows for one QuickBooks file open in up to 3 monitors
- Paste Due Stamp – Users have the choice to display a past due stamp on invoices
- Search feature now found in the chart of accounts
- Easier access to selecting the report basis (cash or accrual)
- Improved Inventory reporting – now you can select which columns to display on the inventory valuation or Stock Status reports
- Awesome improvement in Order management – now send pick tickets to employees via ANDROID mobile device
- Windows Vista, 7 SP1, 8.1 Update 1, or Windows 10(32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, 2012 R2
- 2.4 GHz processor
- 4 GB of RAM
- 2.5 GB disk space recommended (additional space required for data files)
- 1024×768 or higher screen resolution, extended monitor is supported
- 4x DVD-ROM drive
- Payroll and online features require Internet access (1 Mbps recommended speed)
- Product registration required
Integrations to other software
- Microsoft Word and Excel integration requires Office 2007, 2010, 2013, or Office 365 (32 and 64 bit)
E-mail Estimates, Invoices and other forms with Microsoft Outlook 2007-2013, Microsoft Outlook with Office 365, Windows Mail, GmailTM, Yahoo! Mail®, and Outlook.com®.
- Compatible with QuickBooks Point of Sale version 10.0-12.0
Transfer data directly from Quicken 2013-2015, QuickBooks 2005-2016 and Microsoft Excel 2007-2013
- Internet Explorer 11