QuickBooks Premier is recommended for businesses who:
- Need help with industry-specific reports, forms, and help menu content.
- Need to use sales orders.
- Need to assemble inventory.
- Need advanced job costing features (accountant & contractor editions).
Premier has all the features of QuickBooks Pro, plus:
Allow up to 5 users to work in QuickBooks at the same time. QuickBooks Premier: Requires purchase of a license for each additional user up to a maximum of 5 user licenses. All copies of QuickBooks must be the same version-year.
Get the full picture of your business performance — see your profit and loss, income and expenses, and top customers instantly on the new Homepage Insights.
Invoice multiple customers for time and expenses in one batch.
See your invoices, billing, and other important tasks in a Calendar View.
Access your inventory items all in one place with the Inventory Center.
Set up Memorized Transactions for recurring billing, invoices, and estimates.
Get a real-time view of your business with Company Snapshot.
Import your contacts from Excel or other email address books. E-mail Estimates, Invoices and other forms with Microsoft Outlook 2010-2016, Microsoft Outlook with Office 365, Windows Mail, Gmail™, Yahoo! Mail®, and Outlook.com®, other SMTP-supporting e-mail clients
Track your balance sheet by class such as a location, department, or profit center.
View customized sales and profitability reports.
Run ‘Cost to Complete Job’ report.
Track time and expenses by employee, project, client, or service.
Bill clients progressively by job phase.
Document and track change orders.
- Windows Vista, 7 SP1, 8.1 Update 1, or Windows 10(32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, 2012 R2
- 2.4 GHz processor
- 4 GB of RAM
- 2.5 GB disk space recommended (additional space required for data files)
- 1024×768 or higher screen resolution, extended monitor is supported
- 4x DVD-ROM drive
- Payroll and online features require Internet access (1 Mbps recommended speed)
- Product registration required